Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Really Adam Sandler, Really?

I know I am a little late to the game on this but I really have to go on the record and say that Adam Sandler's new movie Jack & Jill is going to be awful. The trailer is cringe inducing so I can't imagine the movie would be any less so.


This makes me sad. I used to love Adam Sandler, I owned all of his comedy CDs at one point and I can distinctly remember finding him pee my pants funny the first time I was ever allowed to stay up late enough to watch Saturday Night Live.

It's no surprise though, especially after Grown Ups, but at one point his career seemed to be maturing. How great were Click and Reign on Me? Now all he seems to play is the schlumpy but successful husband with 2.5 kids. Awful, Awful, Awful.

2 comments:

  1. While I agree, I must admit I laughed at the last quote... "I did feel something there, pride in my son." hah! The rest isn't worth watching, and I feel obligated to ask for the last 2 minutes and 20 seconds of my life back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "This makes me sad" Haha! I was puzzled when I first saw the trailer too :(

    ReplyDelete