Friday, August 5, 2011

Mission Icefly Part 2

If you followed my previous post about Mission Icefly then you will be interested to learn I received another package from the Human Preservation Project today:

I chose the wrong camera app on my phone for these
photos, please forgive the border.
This one included a pack of 5 Gum, Swerve flavor. It's described as "a tangy to sweet tropical" on the package. A tangy to sweet tropical what, I do not know. Also included was a "Test Subject" ID badge, and a slip of paper with the Icefly logo and the message "When the senses are properly aligned, they act as a beacon to new ideas, new discoveries and new experiences. A NEW PATH AWAITS".

The ID badge has a QR code on the back but, it does not appear to be a complete QR code as my QR reader does not recognize it.

I haven't been keeping up with this, so I don't know where things stand at the moment. I am planning on checking out some of the message boards I followed in my previous post to see what the people there have figured out.

So, what do you think? Is this just an incredibly elaborate promotion by Wrigley for a new flavor of 5 gum? Or are they just part of something larger?

No comments:

Post a Comment